The American Hospital Association's Central Office serves as the official U.S. Clearinghouse
on medical coding for the proper use of the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS systems
and Level I HCPCS (CPT-4 codes) for hospital providers and certain Level II HCPCS
codes for hospitals, physicians and other health professionals.
Please use this website to send and track questions that have been submitted online.
All official answers will continue to be provided in writing and mailed to your
Coming January 2016 - NEW YEAR, New look!
The Coding Clinic Advisor website will debut a new look starting January 2, 2016.
AHA Central Office will continue to provide advice with our FREE AHA Coding Clinic Advisor service.
This website will also serve as home to AHA Coding Clinic® for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS and AHA Coding Clinic® for HCPCS, the quarterly coding advice publications from AHA Coding Clinic®.
On this site you’ll be able to:
- Ask ICD-10 and HCPCS questions – free!
- Order and maintain your AHA Coding Clinic® subscriptions
- Search current subscription year
- Bookmark important topics
- Search archived issues of AHA Coding Clinic® for ICD-10-CM/ICD-10-PCS and AHA Coding Clinic® for HCPCS (with Unlimited Access)
Look for more communication in the coming months as we transition from the paper version of AHA Coding Clinics to online.