Purchase the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook in ePub format. Also available for sale are the ICD-10 Handbook's accompanying slide decks in PDF format.
2023 ICD-10 Coding Handbook Now Available!
Purchase the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook, 2023 Revised Edition, in one of the following formats:
- ePub Only
- ePub + PDF
The 2023 Edition includes:
- Discussions of the format and conventions followed in ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS
- Basic coding guidelines and introductory material on the supplementary classifications (Z codes and External cause of morbidity codes)
- Up-to-date guidance on coding signs and symptoms, diseases, disorders, procedures, conditions, complications of care, long-term care, and more
- Fiscal year 2023 code updates, including new information on COVID-19, selection and sequencing of HIV codes, ICD-10-CM classification of dementia, updates on hepatic encephalopathy and aneurysms, and a new section on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell immunotherapy
- An appendix on coding and reimbursement for hospitals, physicians, and non-hospital providers, with specific guidance for critical access hospitals
2023 Slide Deck PDFs
Self-extracting slide decks for each individual book chapter in the 2023 edition of the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook. Each chapter file contains a list of the most important content items in the chapter.
***THE DIGITAL VERSIONS OF THE HANDBOOK ARE AVAILABLE AS BOTH AN EPUB AND PDF. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS CONTENT, ONCE PURCHASED, YOUR PAYMENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.***
If you would like to purchase the ePub-only version of the Coding Handbook, please add to cart from the options to the right. Once purchased, you will download the ePub file from your My Account page.
The ePub and PDF file may be downloaded from the AHA ebook site, ebooks.aha.org.
Please select one of the options below to place your order on the AHA online store.
Please visit the AHA online store to order the print versions of the ICD-10 Coding Handbooks.
Alternate Format Requests for Students with Disabilities
If you provide Disability Services for a post-secondary educational institution in the U.S. or Canada and need to obtain material for a student with a documented print disability, please place your request on the AccessText Network. If you are not yet a member of AccessText, please sign up for a free membership at www.accesstext.org. Questions about AccessText can be sent to email@example.com.
If you are not eligible for AccessText membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place the request.