Purchase the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook in either print or ePub format.
Get the Coding Handbook!
The ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook, 2021 Rev Ed. ePUB Format contains:
- Basic coding guidelines and introductory material on the supplementary classifications (Z codes and External cause of morbidity codes)
- Up-to-date guidance on coding signs and symptoms, diseases, disorders, procedures, conditions, complications of care, long-term care, and more
- Fiscal year 2021 code updates, including new information on COVID-19, vaping-related disorder, history of diabetes mellitus or hypertension, immunodeficiency, cytokine release syndrome, cerebrospinal fluid leak, intracranial hypotension, neonatal cerebral infarction, and “chronic stroke.”
- More than 50 four-color illustrations of anatomy, common disorders, and procedures
- An appendix on coding and reimbursement for hospitals, physicians, and non-hospital providers, with specific guidance for critical access hospitals
The ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook is the only guide published in collaboration with the AHA Central Office on ICD-10-CM/PCS of the American Hospital Association.
Coding Handbook content reflects the revision of the Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting as well as AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS content published through June 2020.
Please click on product title on right of screen to purchase.
Please visit the AHA online store to order the print versions of the ICD-10 Coding Handbooks.