Purchase the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook in ePub format. Also available for sale are the ICD-10 Handbook's accompanying slide decks in PDF format.
2022 ICD-10 Coding Handbook & Slide Decks Now Available!
Purchase the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook, 2022 Revised Edition in one of the following formats:
- ePub + PDF
The 2022 Edition includes:
- Discussions of the format and conventions followed in ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS
- Basic coding guidelines and introductory material on the supplementary classifications (Z codes and External cause of morbidity codes)
- Up-to-date guidance on coding signs and symptoms, diseases, disorders, procedures, conditions, complications of care, long-term care, and more
- Fiscal year 2022 code updates, including new information on COVID-19, endoleaks, and post COVID-19 condition. More than 50 four-color illustrations of anatomy, common disorders, and procedures
- An appendix on coding and reimbursement for hospitals, physicians, and non-hospital providers, with specific guidance for critical access hospitals
The ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook is the only guide published in collaboration with the AHA Central Office on ICD-10-CM/PCS of the American Hospital Association.
Coding Handbook content reflects the revision of the Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting as well as AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS content published through June 2021.
2022 Slide Deck PDFs
Self-extracting slide decks for each individual book chapter in the 2022 edition of the ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Coding Handbook. Each chapter file contains a list of the most important content items in the chapter.
ePub + PDF Versions
***THIS VERSION OF THE HANDBOOK IS AN EPUB. DUE TO THE NATURE OF THIS CONTENT, ONCE PURCHASED, YOUR PAYMENT IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE.***
The ePub and PDF file may be downloaded from the AHA ebook site, ebooks.aha.org.
Please select one of the options below to place your order on the AHA online store.
Please visit the AHA online store to order the print versions of the ICD-10 Coding Handbooks.
Alternate Format Requests for Students with Disabilities
If you provide Disability Services for a post-secondary educational institution in the U.S. or Canada and need to obtain material for a student with a documented print disability, please place your request on the AccessText Network. If you are not yet a member of AccessText, please sign up for a free membership at www.accesstext.org. Questions about AccessText can be sent to email@example.com.
If you are not eligible for AccessText membership, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to place the request.