Summary: This webinar will provide updates on the changes to the ICD-10-CM codes and Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting effective October 1, 2021.
- Learn about Highlights of key code changes, such as:
- Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma, ALK-Negative, of the Breast
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis
- Cervicogenic Headache
- Immune Effector Cell-Associated Neurotoxicity Syndrome
- Non-ischemic Myocardial Injury
- Irritant Contact Dermatitis
- Pediatric Feeding Disorder
- Traumatic Brain Compression and Herniation
- Complication of Immune Effector Cellular Therapy
- Post COVID-19 Condition
- New Z codes for Social Determinants of Health
- Obtain knowledge of the FY 2022 Updates to the ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting.
We can only accept credit card payments and no refunds will be processed.
Please make sure you are registering for the correct webinar.
For group registrations, more information can be found here: https://sponsors.aha.org/HFC_GEN_Coding_Group_Registration_Landing_Page.html
For registration questions, please email email@example.com.
1 hour AAPC
This program meets AAPC guidelines for 1.0 CEU. Can be split between Core A and all specialties except CIRCC and CPMS for continuing education units.
1 hour AHIMA
This program has been approved for 1 continuing education unit(s) for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). Granting prior approval from AHIMA does not constitute endorsement of the program content or its program sponsor.
If you can't attend on the live date, an on-demand link will be provided post-webinar.