Join members of the American Hospital Association’s Central Office team, authors of the AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS to:
- Learn about how ICD-10-CM/PCS codes are created and maintained.
- Understand the roles of the organizations comprising the ICD-10 Cooperating Parties and their long-standing collaboration on the Official Coding Guidelines and Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS.
- Understand the “do’s and don’ts” of submitting requests for coding advice to the AHA Central Office.
- Learn about the AHA’s Central Office processes for handling requests for coding advice and which questions are escalated to the Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS Editorial Advisory Board (EAB).
- Review select examples of Coding Clinic advice and how the EAB’s discussions led to the final published answers.
Webinar Cost: Free
We can only accept credit card payments and no refunds will be processed.
Please make sure you are registering for the correct webinar.
For group registrations, more information can be found here: https://sponsors.aha.org/HFC_GEN_Coding_Group_Registration_Landing_Page.html
For registration questions, please email email@example.com.